Moscato d'Asti DOC
It's a straw coloured wine. It has a characteristic bouquet of moscato grapes, a soft, sweet, aromatic taste..
- Grape Variety: moscato 100%
- Zone of Production: In the Boroughs of Acqui Terme and Alice Bel Colle
- Altitude Vineyards: 300~380 m. above sea level
- Type of Soil: calcareous clayey
- Average age of Vines: 25 - 30 years
- Training System: Guyot
- Vinification: late harvest into crates. Soft pressing. Grape decantation and refermentation in autoclave.
- Alcoholic Content: 5,50% vol.
- Total Acidity: 6,00 g/L
- Wine Life: 2 years
- Serving temperature: 10 -12° C.
- Suitable with: died fruit, every kind of confectionary, tea cakes, bacon fat and goat's milk cheeses.